The YMCA welcomes all who wish to participate and believes that no one should be denied access to the Y based on their ability to pay. Financial assistance is offered to individuals and families who cannot afford membership.
Through our Open Doors program, the Hoerner YMCA provides assistance to youth, adults and families based on individual needs and circumstances.
- Open Doors reduces membership fees; it does not eliminate them.
- Open Doors will be granted for 12 months.
- We require individuals and families to reapply annually, with updated documentation.
- Membership fees are subject to change when you reapply.
- If you do not reapply at the time requested, your membership will expire.
For questions regarding Open Doors, please contact Amanda at 319-524-6724, ext. 102, or email Amanda.