STRIDE is a fun fitness and running program for boys in grades 3-5. Boys have the chance to share their thoughts and opinions about various life topics in a safe, encouraging environment that helps them develop character, while building their running endurance to complete a 5K.
Our program takes place in the fall. Financial assistance is available.
For more information, check with our front desk staff.
- Transitioning our 10-week season to an 8-week season (scheduled for September 16 to November 7).
- Flexible programming that can quickly and easily shift between in-person and virtual delivery
- Setting maximum team sizes to be 12 boys per team
- Create curriculum modifications to adhere to social distance guidelines and minimizing exposure
- Continuously evaluating end-of-season celebration options. Options could include in-person 5K event, virtual 5K or another celebratory event
- Adding additional coach training in COVID safety policies