Open to boys and girls up to age 21. Practice starts Nov. 2 and the season runs until late winter. The deadline to register is Nov. 15. The parents meeting will be Wednesday, Oct. 21, at 6 pm.
For a child to participate, he or she must be able to swim one length of the pool, and the child must have a YMCA membership 30 days prior to the first meet, which is Nov. 21.
Our YMCA swim team helps kids become not only better swimmers, but better people as well.
- Parent/guardian should assess level of risk based on if the child may be at higher risk for severe illness according to the CDC, such as children who have asthma, diabetes or other health problems.
- Persons exhibiting any symptoms should not attend practices.
- Additional family members should not attend practices or meets.
- Coaches must take a written attendance at each practice and meet.
- During practices, parents are encouraged to stay in their vehicles. If a parent MUST be in the building for health concerns, maintain social distancing and wear a face covering.
- Face coverings are encouraged for Y staff, coaches, parents and volunteers.
- All swimmers bring and use their own water bottles, towels and personal items.
- Locker rooms will not be available for changing, come ready for practice and home meets in your suit.